Saturday, March 16, 2013

About Me



Hello, I'm Deborah. When I’m not writing I’m probably reading or drinking tea (Seriously though, I'm probably watching Sherlock.)


 I started The Crafty & Curious in 2012 as a blog focusing on literature and handmade things (I get a little off topic but that’s the general focus).  I love writing and reading almost as much as I love eating (and that’s saying a lot!). My goal is to learn as much as I can and never stop growing and changing.


10 favorite things in the world (Not necessarily in this order):

1. People
2. Books
3. Poetry
4. Sunshine (& clouds and Rain)
5. Music (specifically John Mayer, Taylor Swift and Regina Spektor)
6. Love
7. Tea (& Coffee)
8. Chocolate
9. The Beach
10. Color

I hope you find something of use to you on The Crafty & Curious. If I inspire you just a little, then I've succeeded.

Enjoy,


Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment